Terms & Conditions
- Return of all items and if not returned further fees will apply
- Cancellation fee is 40% of the total hire package. We can only reserve for future parties.
- Customer assumes full responsibility for all rented items, including their safe and proper use, operation, maintenance and return to Kid’s Party Club. Customer is responsible for all cleaning, loss, damage or repair.
- Kids Party Club makes no warranties of merchant ability or fitness for particular purpose, or any warranties, express or implied.
- The rental contract forms the sole agreement between the customer and Kids Party Club. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Kids Party Club harmless for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury and damage to persons or property arising out of the customer’s negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defense of such claims.
- Operators should read all warnings and instructions.
- Retaking of equipment: If a customer fails to return all rented items upong agreed time, the customer agrees to pay for all additional charges. If customer refuses to return rented items, the customer agrees that Kids Party Club and its agents may take all reasonable actions necessary to recover rented items without prior notice or legal process.
- Customer acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to the rules given to rental party prior to event, written or verbal instructions.
- Solicitor fees: Customer agrees to pay all reasonable legal fees and court costs incurred by Kids Party Club in enforcing these terms and conditions.
If you need to cancel your event for any reason, once your deposit has been paid there will be a 40% cancellation fee.
However if you cancel within 7 days of your booking, all payments made will be forfeited. This is because we only have limited stock and could have booked the items out to other parties